1. All sales are final.
2. If an item is damaged in shipping, please contact me for a replacement or refund. I require photos of the damage within 24 hours of delivery and will not refund or replace a sculpture without this. If you "fix" the piece Wicked FairyTale will be unable to refund any money or replace the piece.
1. All custom orders require full payment up front for any commissioned work under $250.
2. For pieces over $250, a minimum $250 deposit or 50% (whichever is more) will be required that is not refundable. Depending on the size and complexity of the piece, additional payments may be required. The item must be paid for in full within 7 days after completion or deposit will be forfeited and the item will be sold.
3. Any custom orders not canceled within 3 days of payment will forfeit payment (in the event they paid $25 deposit prior to January 1, 2015) or the ability cancel the order at all.
Please treat your sculpture carefully. As it is a clay piece (similar to ceramic etc) it cannot be submerged in water, have harsh cleaning agents or treated roughly. To dust, gently wipe with a cloth, taking care for any hand painted details.
1. All orders over $40.00 are free in the United States.
2. All orders are shipped USPS with tracking, for international shippers there is only tracking available up until customs.
3. Please note, when Wicked FairyTale can, the package will be insured. However, some countries insurance is extra for the package and is very expensive and is not cost effective for my products. The option for the buyer to purchase international shipping insurance is OPTIONAL but assumes all risk to any item purchased without insurance. It is not feasible for the order the go through customs and possibly be handled by people other than the shipper and the buyer and have Wicked FairyTale be responsible for any damaged occurred. Therefore, if the buyer chooses to not purchase the optional international shipping insurance upgrade, there will be no refund in the event of damage to goods upon arrival.
4. For international buyers, please note in the shipping section above, if countries where items are to be shipped do not include insurance of the items in the postage, it is up to the buyer to purchase additional insurance or else the shop is not responsible for any damage to any items. In these cases, there will be no refund given as we can not be held liable for damage that could occur during customs.
5. For custom orders, all items will be completed in time to ship by the date quoted or earlier.
6. Wicked FairyTale is not responsible for stolen merchandise or packages. Please have your items shipped somewhere safe. If the USPS confirms that it was delivered, no refund will be given as it is not considered lost or damaged.
7. Orders are considered lost after six weeks have passed and will be replaced at that time. Please note if it was delivered, it is not considered lost.
8. Wicked FairyTale will ship all items within 3 business days of purchase.
Copyright is protected by the Federal Copyright Law.
All images of my art work are owned by Wicked FairyTale, it is illegal to use Wicked FairyTale's content picture as your profile picture, reproduce or to copy the design. This is intellectual property. Fans can share any of of Wicked FairyTale images to their pages and can photograph their sculpture and use as a cover photo or profile picture because it is their picture. However all pictures of Wicked FairyTale's artwork must give credit to Wicked FairyTale as the artist.
In addition, Wicked FairyTale forbids anyone to alter or remove copyright information or watermarks from on site related content or pictures. Any person found using Wicked FairyTale intellectual property or images without permission or copies Wicked FairyTale designs will be banned and reported.
All Wicked FairyTale stories and related web content, as well as published and non-published content is intellectual property of Wicked FairyTale. It cannot be used or reproduced without permission. This includes Wicked Art Stories, book content, names, and other creative written works.
It is illegal to copy or scan Wicked FairyTale books or distribute with intent to share.
All Wicked FairyTale Fine Art (photographs) is protected by copyright law.
It is unlawful to copy or scan any images without permission of the photographer. Even though the pictures may be of you or your child, the photographer still owns the copyright to the image. In order to control the quality of the work produced, the photographer is the only one who can crop, modify, order any image produced at this photo session. Wicked FairyTale retains the copyright and ownership of all images of the photo session and reserves the right to reproduce images for portfolio, studio display, gallery display, website, self-promotion, photo contests, etc. Clients are not allowed to reproduce any images produced by the photographer for any purpose without written consent. No other camera equipment other than the photographer’s is allowed in the photo session. No other professional photographer is allowed to shoot a wedding.
These Business policies are updated as of 12/12/14, are effective immediately and are subject to changing as needed without prior permission or notification.
Copyright © 2014-2021 Wicked™ FairyTale - All Rights Reserved. Wicked™ FairyTale is a subsidiary of Onsight LLC.